Our Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois wrongful death attorneys have years of experience handling wrongful death claims, car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, product defects, boating and maritime accidents, electrocutions, work site accidents, construction accidents, explosions, medical malpractice and much much more. If your family has experienced the tragedy of a wrongful death, please call our law firm. Our wrongful death lawyers have a passion for justice.
Wrongful death and personal injury cases are difficult and complex. Insurance companies want to limit their exposure or liability when a serious injury or death occurs. Insurance companies hire attorneys whose job it is to aggressively undermine each aspect of the plaintiff’s claim.
Through experience handling thousands of personal injury cases over the years, Anderson Agostino & Keller, P.C. has become familiar with these tactics in order to protect the rights, health, and safety of our clients. Our firm represents individuals and families involved in personal injury and wrongful death cases that were caused by the negligence, carelessness, and/or recklessness of others. We handle all types of catastrophic personal injury and tragic wrongful death cases.
Our team has successfully represented individuals and families with injuries and deaths caused by:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability / Slip and Falls
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death Litigation
- Construction Site Injuries
- DUI-DWI / Alcohol-Related Crashes
- Products Liability / Dangerous and Defective Products
- Trucking Litigation / Semi-Truck Crashes
- Workplace Injuries
Wrongful death lawsuits and claims are typically brought by the spouse or children. In some instances, these claims are filed in order to obtain monetary damages to cover the earnings the deceased person would have provided. Other damages that may be recovered include:
- Expense associated with the death, e.g., medical and funeral
- Loss of support
- Lost benefits, such as insurance, from the death
- Loss of inheritance from an untimely death
- Loss of love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection or care suffered by the survivor of the decedent
If you have lost a loved one, you may be eligible to receive compensation under the law.
If you have questions or concerns about a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact us today. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which means that there is never a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.